Learn how to create a new client account and begin the estate planning process.
Log into your estate planning portal, then click "Create New Client"
Click Create Account.
Continue by answering the following questions:
- Date of birth and gender
- Marital / relationship status
- Children outside this relationship
- Assets over $3 million not jointly owned
- Any other estate plan documents in place
- Do you own real estate?
- Approx. value of all assets
Once you have completed the questions the state attorney will give you a recommend estate plan